Area of application
LaComparación is committed to respecting the privacy of those who visit and use its website hosted under the URL https://lacomparacion.com (the "Website").
The data that the user provides when registering on the Website (email address) will be used to occasionally send you information regarding commercial promotions and news on the Website.
The Comparison will send the user by email information about commercial promotions and news, if he has given his consent for such reception.
If the user contacts LaComparación through the Website, their personal data will be used to respond to requests for information and other inquiries that they may have made.
Confidentiality and security
The personal data of the users will be treated with total confidentiality. LaComparación will in no case transfer the personal data of users to third parties outside of LaComparación, unless required by law.
LaComparación informs that it will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of the data, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. However, there is no completely secure system, so LaComparación cannot guarantee that the data can be fully protected at all times and under any circumstance beyond LaComparación.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
At any time the user may access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of their personal data by going to the "Contact" tab of the Website, or by selecting the option "unsubscribe" from any email sent by LaComparación.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser when the user visits almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc. I beg you to go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies I attach this other link.
TheComparison does not condone the practice of “spamming”. Said term means the massive and repeated sending of unsolicited e-mail messages, usually of a commercial nature, to people with whom the sender has not had any previous contact, or who have expressed their desire not to receive such messages.
In the event that LaComparación considers that certain information may be of interest to the user, it reserves the right to provide such information by email, with prior consent and always offering you the opportunity to exclude yourself from said service.